Monday 11 February 2013

More Photography

In Wednesdays lesson Liam and Jen modelled for me again, I decided to use Jen as well as Liam so i have more than one model. I have started working on the front cover, the photo is a picture of the two of them, Liam has his arm around Jen. I am still trying to find the right backround colour as quite a lot of the colours i have tried clash with the colours on Liam's jumper. I am unsure about this photo at the minute because it doesnt look like it would be on a rock/indie magazine as on my style model, the models dont just look at the camera smiling, but for the minute i will use it until i take new photos so i can block out where the writing on the cover will go. This is one of the images i took but i wont use it as they dont look anything like they would be in a rock magazine by their pose and how they are just smiling intop the camera, so i will take more images soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment