Saturday 23 February 2013

First Draft Feature Article

Over half term i have written my first draft for my feature article. I have wrote about two performers joining together for a concert and how they were old friends. I have done an interview with them as if they were talking about the concert, their new duet and how they came to work with one another. I have also put tour dates at the bottom of the article and shown different cities as the concert is supposed to be the biggest, most looked forward to, event of the year. I then put a fact file on one of the artists and give information about his past and how he became the artist he is now etc. I used Kerrang as my style model for this and they had a fact file about Billy Joe Armstrong, the lead singer of Green Day. I thought this was a good idea as i needed to extend my article as it was not a suitable length that would be seen in a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment