Monday 28 January 2013

Timeline- Plan

This lesson we have created a timeline to organise our time management and what we will be doing weekly. I am planning to take my photos next lesson as i have a free lesson. Next week i will plan the front cover and contents page and begin to work on them, i will show my teachers my work to see if it is up to the right standard. I will then get feedback and touch up what needs to be improved. We then have a half term so i will begin to plan my feature article. When we get back to school i will finish my plan and begin to write a copy of the article. I will then hand that in to my teachers so they can see what i need to do to improve  and re-write the article. By the 18th of March i aim to have pieced everything together such as the front cover, contents page and the feature article. Then by the 25th on March i hope to have finished and begin to evaluate.

No comments:

Post a Comment