Monday 28 January 2013

Photography

Today i have a free lesson next so i will begin to take my photos. Liam has agreed to be the model for my magazine. I am using Kerrang as a style model as im doing a rock magazine. The Kerrang magazine which is in school has You Me At Six on the front cover, i will most likey use this for my style model. I will use typical conventions of a rock magazine for example i will use the colours red, black and white and things such as shattered fonts. I have asked Liam to be the model for my magazine as he has the typical indie/rock look which is ideal for the style of my magazine. In the photos Liam will be holding a guitar and i will get some shots of him just looking into the camera but i will also get photos of him as if he is playing the guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment