Sunday 6 January 2013

Revision

For the January exam i have been revising by writing textual analysis on things such as Sugar Rush, Downton Abbey and Waterloo Road. I used class and status and authority to write about. I find textual analysis the easier section of the exam so i am spending more time on section B. However, i have been trying to pick certain things out whilst watching the television such as how the camera angles, mise-en-scene and editing etc present certain things, just for practice as well as writing a response. I then looked over the blog and read through the example questions and wrote notes about it. I wrote a few responces to the questions which are on the blog and i have read over it a few times for revision so i feel a lot more confident with it than i did when we first looked at it. I have also wrote notes on media specific language and definitions to make sure i can use the right terminology in my exam response. I am trying to make myself familiar with Spiderman and Slumdog Millionaire so i am confident to talk about them and use them as examples whilst i am talking about things such as viral marketing, synergy and convergence in the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment