Monday 30 September 2013

Filming

Over the weekend I shot some scenes in my house whilst walking around with the camera, I filmed the ornament spinning around slowly while it played music, I also shot a scene in which I started upstairs and then the music started playing, I then slowly walk down the stairs which were creaking to make it creepier, I then faced the front door before going into the living room and seeing the ornament surrounded by candles in a dark room, this is all from the victims point of view. I also filmed from outside my house so it is the villains point of view, I filmed from the front of my house and also from the back to show that the villain has been watching her. When i filmed from the back of the house I walked towards the door and grabbed the handle, this is showing that the villain is going into the house. When i filmed from the front, the living room light turned off and I zoomed into the window, this shows that the villain is looking for any movement by the victim. I then filmed from the victims point of view again as I done a shot from inside the house, looking out the window,

No comments:

Post a Comment