Tuesday 3 September 2013

Filming My Trailer

Over the summer i have seen certain places that i can film my trailer, as i have chosen to do a horror trailer i will be filming later in the day as i want it to be dark. A few of my friends are happy to help and be in my trailer, in fact, we are all pretty excited to film it now, as i have a clearer idea of what i want the story to be. My friends Andy and Olivia are going to be the two main people in the trailer, we are going to go to the beach and film near the see as Andy is the bad guy and kills Olivia and leaves her in the sea, as the trailer goes on the audience will see that its a paranormal horror as Olivia will haunt Andy. This is only the outline of the story i am hoping to do and hopefully i can expand on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment