Tuesday 10 December 2013

Editing and Ideas

I was editing yesterday and messing around with different orders in which the clips could go in. I tried various different methods such as starting with a fast pace and then slowing it down again before the climax as it comes to a close, I also tried starting with a slower pace and then building it up gradually. I am not sure which method I will use but there are still some clips I need to shoot, once I have done that I will put it all together and decide which one looks better and has the most frightening impact.

As I was editing I came up with some new ideas, this was because as i was watching the trailer when it was put together, i could see what was missing and what needed to be added so I started making a list as I was watching it so i could remember everything that needs to be added. I am taking the camera out again on Thursday to shoot what needs to be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment