Monday 8 July 2013

Ideas for my horror trailer

Here is a shot of where i would like to film part of my trailer.

Over the weekend i have been thinking of ideas for my horror trailer. I have an idea for a song which will be played at the end and that is "The Little Things" by Danny Elfman. I think this will be a good song choice as the music is very dramatic. I also have an idea of what locations i will use, one of them is next to the River Tyne as there are pathways surrounded by trees etc, there is also a factory type building near which i think could be useful. I have asked a few friends to be in my trailer and most of them are willing to be apart of it.





This is another shot of where id like to film.
Unfortunatley, i have got these images from the internet so you cant see the pathways i will be filming on but i will take some photos myself of them and post them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment