Wednesday 28 November 2012

Presentation continued

Today i am adding to my powerpoint presentation about synergy, vertical and horizontal integration. I will revise more whilst i am doing this so i can get used to the different media terminology for the exam. i am now finding information about convergence and how it was used for the Spiderman movie. I researched the production of Spiderman and how it has made profits by things such as convergence, the working with other companies, game sales, and action figures etc. I am also looking into how viral marketing can advertise the movie and how. i am finding the viral marketing section the easiest. It is things such as how social networking sites etc can help promote films and how audiences can comment on the internet about their view on the film and how this can effect other peoples choices on whether to see the film at the cinema or not. Also, YouTube, this posts things such as teasers of the films, trailers, and cast interviews which will make the audience feel more involved in the film. When i have finished my presentation i will upload it onto my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment